Anyone who has an interest in coatings can benefit from membership of SCAA. The interchange of ideas on technology leads to better products and consequently bigger and wider markets and a better understanding within the industry. Through membership of SCAA, competitors become real people, not shadows. While they are vitally interested in getting their share of the market, they are also vitally interested in the industry as a whole and their responsibility towards its total image and success.
SCAA aims to foster interest in all areas of surface coatings, not just the technical aspects. In line with this policy, its current membership includes people from purchasing, marketing and sales as well as scientists and technicians employed in the research and development, quality management and technical service fields.
Join SCAA today … you will meet Manufacturers, Marketers, Users and Suppliers.
Benefits of Membership
- 6 issues of Surface Coatings Australia Journal free of charge
- 11 issues of the eNewsletter
- Discounted rates on Annual Conference registration
- Discounted rates on e-learning Course
- Access to the eRMI (On-line Raw Materials Index) – not available to non-members
- Discounted rates on textbooks (save $25 to $30)
- Eligibility for Professional Grading (a peer group qualification awarded by the association in recognition of a member's professional standing in the surface coatings industry)
- Membership of SCAA provides the opportunity to build friendships with others in the industry, and to network with colleagues who have similar interests.
Members shall be persons who have a connection with or interest in the coatings industry and shall have satisfied the Association Council as to their suitability.
Membership Fees ( 12 months )
- Australian Residents: $264 inc. GST
- Overseas Residents: $300
- Full time student: Nil (conditions apply)
- Part time student: $132 inc GST (conditions apply)
- Overseas members are exempt from GST, but incur a loading to cover additional postage costs: A$150
- Membership is for individuals only.
- Membership period will be for 1 year on a financial year cycle.
- All memberships will renew at the same time.
- Memberships are not transferable.
Membership Applications enquiries should be directed to:
Surface Coatings Association Australia
PO Box 3141, Wheelers Hill
Victoria 3150, Australia
- Freecall 1800 803 378 (within Australia)
- Fax (+61) 3 9561 1559
- E: email@example.com
New Membership Application
All information supplied to SCAA will be treated as confidential and will not be passed on to any outside organisation.